Quite often six out of ten start-up business owners make a mistake by choosing a domain name that doesn’t relate to the business goal or the services they provide. Do you want to be one of them? Or, would you like to be a group of winning business owners? You tried every business ideas that’s come along. You have started and stopped a dozen or more business names, perhaps taken help from different business entrepreneurs, but the truth is you just can’t seem to turn the ideas into a reality. Possibly you are even feeling a little disgusted with yourself and your inability to make all those dream businesses happen. You feel like no matter what you try, it’s not going to happen. This is simply not true.
All successful entrepreneurs do not have domains or business names that match the services they provide. It is always better to have a name that sounds like what your services are but is not necessary. If you have come across the idea of running a business you can do a few things first-
- Choose a keyword that represents your site, business
- You can use a business name generator
- Select the best and nearest domain name that represents your service
- Check the business name in ASIC or, company registration body of your country
- Register the available domain name for at least two to three years
Need More Leads? We Can Help.
How To Select A Perfect Domain Name
- Select the name that’s catchy or easy to type
- Try to make the domain name short.
- Use KEYWORD to match your domain name.
- Try to use the geographical domain extension ( eg. .com, .au, .cn, .in)
- Try to use the geographical domain area (e.g., murrayrenter.com, australiaflight.com.au)
- DO NOT misspell the words, or you should avoid using weird spelling.
- Register and Protect your domain and brand
- DO NOT let anyone register a domain for you.